17. The company SPRL FULLUP, with registered office located 5100 Jambes, Quai de Meuse 16 is responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
18. Treatment of personal data and aim
The information that you communicate us is collected and treated in accordance with Belgian and European law concerning personal data and more specifically in compliance with the law of the 8th of December 1992 concerning the protection of the privacy in respect of the treatment of personal data.
The aims of an eventual treatment of your personal data are the following :
By communication your personal data, you authorize FULLUP to proceed to the treatment as stated above.
19. Your personal data will be preserved as long as necessary to meet the aimed objectives.
20. By purchasing products from FULLUP, you authorize it to transmit your informations to its partners.
You always have the possibility to oppose yourself freely to the treatment of your personal data for reasons of direct marketing. To do this, you will have to send a written objection, dated and signed, to the address « 5100 Jambes, Quai de Meuse 16 » and by joining to your electronical letter a copy of your identity-card.
21. You have the right to consult your data and where required, to rectify or complete them.
22. FULLUP reserves itself the right to modify this policy on the privacy to conform itself to the applicable legislation regarding the protection of the privacy.